Monday, September 20, 2010

Beauty-wise, what are you excited for this fall?

Wednesday is the first official day of fall and the crisp chill has already been creeping its way into the air. I'm super excited to get out of NYC for a weekend and check out a football game at my Alma mater, West Virginia University. (Let's go Mountaineers!) But more than anything, this change in season has me excited for something else . . .
After enduring a long summer full of unruly hair, I'm ready for the Battle of the Frizz to be over. Like every summer, I put up my best fight, but even my most potent serums and sprays could not overcome mother nature and her humidity. Every morning I'd style my hair like usual, but by the time I got to work it was a frizzy mess! Most days, I succumbed to the frizz and pulled it back into a low bun.

Bring on the chilly air and shiny, smooth hair!
What about you -- is there anything you're excited for this fall, beauty-wise? Are you thinking about trying out a cute new haircut? Are you planning to do anything different with your makeup? Or, like me, are you just relieved that frizz fighting season is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...