Friday, October 15, 2010

Vintage beauty inspiration

Happy Friday! In honor of the weekend I have a special source of beauty inspiration to share...
Here's a photo of my maternal grandmother Ruth Peterson, wearing a hat she made herself. Growing up, I always looked at photos of my grandmother when she was younger and admired her beauty. Her skin was porcelain and flawless and in this photo it almost looks like she wasn't wearing any makeup at all! Most of all, I love that she had the confidence to wear such statement-making hat!

Anyway, have a great weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this beautiful lady, my Mother. Mostly because of my Mom, I have a good self image. Everybody told me that I looked like her when I was growing up. I looked at her, saw her beauty, connected the dots and thought I must be a knockout too. Thanks Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...