Thursday, November 4, 2010

My massive November 2010 haul!

Hey all! Tonight I recorded a haul video compiling all my recent hair and beauty product purchases, including everything I bought during Sephora's 2010 Friends and Family sale. I hope you enjoy the video and thanks so much for following Prettied Up!



Products discussed in this video include:
- DiorShow Iconic mascara
- Dior 5-Colour iridescent eyeshadow palette in Ready-to-Glow
- Clinique brush-on cream liner
- Sephora Collection face & eye travel tool kit
- Sephora Collection daily brush cleaner
- Shu Uenura sheer lacquer hairspray
- Tommy Hilfiger Loud perfume and colonge

Thanks again for watching and have a great weekend, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with Dopr show blackout great choice all dior mascaras are brill :D follow me i follow you love ur blog well done :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...