Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Video tutorial: How to curl your hair with a flat iron

With the holidays coming up, many of you will be going to parties, which is the perfect time to try out a cute new hairstyle. In this video tutorial, I demonstrate how to achieve the super curly, voluminous hairstyle pictured below using only a flat iron! It took me about 30 minutes to curl my hair like this -- much longer than it usually takes to style my hair -- but let's face it, sometimes a great hairstyle takes time.
I hope you enjoy the video! Let me know if you have any questions at all!


P.S. I first learned this curling technique from YouTuber Rosebud143. Click here to watch her video demonstrating the same curling method. 

Did you already know how to curl your hair this way? If not, do you think you will you give this technique a try?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful curls!! Really helpful video! I have some conair rollers which i love!! I really get a great effect with the curling rollers!

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share this video with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...