Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Year's beauty resolution. Do you have one?

Can you believe that in just hours we'll be bidding adieu to 2010 and ringing in the New Year? I'll be celebrating the event with my boyfriend and some friends at an ultra-trendy restaurant here in NYC. I'm looking forward to some mouth watering food and a champagne toast at midnight! I'll be wearing an adorable new dress from Free People along with with a cool sparkly blazer and black shiny patent leather heels. I plan to pair my outfit with rich purple nails, a smoky eye and long, loose curls.

The impending New Year has got me thinking about resolutions. This year, my beauty resolution is to hit the spa more often. Believe it or not, I've actually never had a professional facial but I hear they work wonders for your skin and overall well-being. So, in accordance with my new resolution, I may just get a spa facial this weekend.
What about you-- what are your resolutions? Do you plan to experiment with new makeup colors in 2011? Get more sleep? Blog more?

Happy New Year, dear Prettied Up readers! I'll talk to you in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I decided to try new eyeshadow and lipstick in 2011. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brittaney! Yay! That is awesome! I am actually trying out a new lipstick as well - a more daring shade than I usually wear. I will be blogging about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't decided on mine yet, I'm going to have to make a blog about it tonight :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...