Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nail of the day - Essie Leave it to Diva


Today's nail of the day is Essie's Leave it to Diva, a gorgeous dark red color that is absolutely perfect for the holidays. With a chill in the air, winter is the perfect time to experiment with darker, moodier colors. I love how this one is festive enough for holiday parties while at the same time toned-down enough to wear to the office.

Meanwhile, whenever I go to the nail salon I feel so much pressure to pick out my color quickly. Does that happen to anyone else? This Saturday I went for a mani/pedi with my mom and she quickly swapped up OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. I, like usual, hemmed and hawed over which color to choose. I ended up picking this pretty color because, really -- you just can't go wrong with a great red. It's just a no-brainer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...