Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Found: A drug store face wash worth raving about

L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser - $7.99

Good for: Normal/combination skin.

Compatible with the Clairisonic? Not really, because it foams too much.

My thoughts: I absolutely love this facial cleanser because it is extremely gentle, suds up well and gets the face super clean. I use it on a regular basis and have repurchased it several times because it is truly the best drug store face wash I have come across.

To me, the best thing about this cleanser is that it can easily remove all traces of heavy eye makeup without making the eyes sting or burn. I have very sensitive eyes and have never had a problem when massaging this product around the eye area -- not something that can be said for most cleansers, drug store brand or not.

Also, the pump makes it easy to use, and the smell is very fresh and pleasant. Plus, the pink color is just lovely. And, the price really can't be beat.

I honestly can't say whether this product has diminished the look of my pores. If it made any difference it wasn't major.

Have you used this product or anything else from L'Oreal's Skin Genesis line? Which drug store face wash is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a working Esthetician & i'm always looking for really good drugstore brands. Awesome :)

    Followed.

    Hannah Lebron
    www.makeupme06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah, Thanks for the follow. I followed back. I'll try to do more posts about drugstore stuff for you. I hear that wet n' wild shadows are good so I think I'm going to try them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...